Are you, or have you ever been, heart – broken? Grief – stricken? Mourning? Frustrated by the Truth of Impermanence?
In this workshop we will explore grief, loss and heartbreak, and how we can expand during this time rather than collapse inwards. Using *ancient* and *powerful* Yoga and Tantra techniques we will learn:
- How to grieve harmoniously
- How to cultivate self – love and compassion
- How to let go
- How to expand and deepen consciousness in the midst of suffering
- How to transform the grief and healing process into your spiritual path
Techniques taught will include:
- Asana sequence to remove blockages in the body or emotional being
- Pranayama for balancing the being and bringing clarity & peace
- Aparigraha teachings to explore impermanence & letting go
- Spanda teachings – the ‘Sacred Tremor of the Heart’
- Meditation to bringing Consciousness to Heartbreak
The way of love is not
a subtle argument.
The door there
Birds make great sky-circles
of their freedom.
How do they learn that?
They fall, and falling,
they’re given wings.